FNS CUSTOM BROKERS, INC.
* 통관업무 무경험자 환영 (트레이닝 시켜줌)
* 통관업무 유경험자 최선의 대우함
* 건강보험, 생명보험, Dental, Vision, 유급휴가, 병가, 401K, 보너스 제공
* 이중언어 (한국어/영어)
* Torrance 지역 661-615-2312
Location: US – Torrance, CA 90501
Type: Direct-Hire | Full-Time | Customs Brokers Entry Level
Since its inception in 1977, we have been providing total logistics services to diverse industries including electronics, machinery, chemicals, oil refining, and construction; and have since evolved into a fully integrated logistics solutions provider serving over 2800 companies worldwide.
FNS, Inc. is a $300-400 Million annual sales Logistics Provider and one of the largest 3PL's in the entire America Region. Our North American infrastructure of 25 offices, warehouses, and logistic hubs in multiple Countries, allows us to integrate global supply chain visibility and connectivity, while delivering cutting edge logistics solutions, specifically catered to meet our clients’ needs and demands.
Customs Broker is a position primarily responsible for managing and monitoring daily customs brokerage operations including CBP/PGA transactions and compliance, filing entry documents, tracking and updating the movement of freight, and ensuring compliance with import and export clearance regulations set forth by the U.S. CBP and other government agencies.
Position (2 opening position)
Customs Broker (Full time, at least 1 year experienced or Entry Level)
• Administrative tasks in the customs brokerage department servicing the clients, providing customer service as well as maintaining revenues from the client base and contracted vendors.
• File break/down, classifying data entry, photocopying, scanning and some assembling of entries.
• Electronic customs entry filing on behalf of the importers
• Auditing customs entries, commercial documents, applying harmonized tariff schedule code for accurate duty assessment and to ensure all federal requirements are met.
• Document review and assessment of accuracy, verifying country of origin/export, terms of sale and value to ensure that compliance and federal regulation requirements are achieved.
• Daily follow up on documentation discrepancy issues which requires the ability to troubleshoot and communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with U.S. Customs officers, customers, and foreign origins.
• Position may require a weekend schedule on a department rotation basis and not limited to working a holiday schedule based on the needs of the operation and requirements of the account.
* Minimum Requirements
• Experienced in customs brokerage filed at least 2 years
• Bachelor’s degree (Preferred)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Accurate and rapid data entry
• Strong attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Proven organizational skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $37,000.00 per year
To keep our employees safe, we are utilizing all open spaces of our office, including cafeteria, to create safe distance from other co-workers. We are also installing window panes between each employee at each desk station.