Zimex is seeking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals who are responsible for daily tracking and updating of the movement of freight.
Job Type: Full-time
Position: Forwarding 유/무경험자
Under the direction of the Manager, the Logistics Operations Coordinator will coordinate shipments and assist in daily operations, including accounting/billing process and documentation support for freight forwarding via air & ocean freight. The Logistics Coordinator serves as liaison between customers, carriers, vendors, and the company and will act as customer contact regarding such matters as billing, quality, scheduling, and shipping.
• Receive and reserve customer/agents orders
• Data Entry, Document processing, and shipment handling
• Tracking, tracing and updating status of shipments as Daily Procedures
• Provide customer care services with on-time and real time tracking updates
• Customer satisfaction by understanding the operational procedures and to ensure customer requirements are met.
• All Profits and Losses are checked and reported, ensure all A/P and A/R is applied for all files
• Identify, report, consult and find resolutions for any issues
• Time management
• Monitor all cargo and provide reports to direct manager
• Entry Level or Experienced
• Bilingual , Fluent in English and Korean
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly motivated and Portrays Commitment
• Detail Oriented and highly organized with sense of urgency to meet the criteria of the industry
• Must be Eligible to work in the U.S.
Location: Cypress, CA
• Health Insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Lunch provided