GIGIO is a fashion-forward women’s apparel wholesaler located in the heart of Downtown, Los Angeles.
We offer a wide variety mix of Contemporary clothing for women of all ages that are unique, affordable, and stylish.
Apply and Join our ever growing GIGIO team today!
미국 내 취업 가능하신 분만 지원 바랍니다.
Must be legally eligible to work in U.S.
Position: PO Team Associate (Full-Time)
• Assist in creating and confirming purchase orders
• Well organized and able to work in fast paced environment
• Must be proficient in EXCEL
Position: E-Commerce Assistant (Full-Time)
• Uploading product listings
• Managing inventory levels on all websites
• Assisting in optimizing listings and doing market research
• Team player
• E-commerce experience Preferred but not required
• Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
• Bilingual Preferred (English, Korean)
Position: Import Production Assistant (Full-Time)
• 주요업무 : Production Follow-Up
• 컴퓨터 Excel 다루실 수 있는 분
• 1년 경력 이상
• Follow-Up and Keep Track of Production
• Knowledge of Excel
• Detail oriented and organized
• Entry-Level, 1 year minimum experience as a Import Production
Position: Import Designer (Full-Time)
• 5 년 경력 이상 (Contemporary Designer)
• 5 years minimum experience as a Import Designer – Contemporary
Position: Import Associate Designer (Full-Time)
• 3 년 경력 이상 (Contemporary Designer)
• 3 years minimum experience as a Import Designer – Contemporary
Position: Tradeshow & Marketing Assistant (Full-Time)
• Assist in sample preparation prior to domestic tradeshows
• Be informed and must keep up to date on fashion trends and apparel industry news
• Travels to key tradeshows and assists management on-site needs in order to maximize sales and presence
• Overseeing sample requests and inventory with Production & PO Dept.
• Assists with show sales on-site and recommending the best- selling products to VIP customers
• Works under the management of Tradeshow Manager to present and execute various show marketing,
graphics & displays, staffing, and show staff registration
• Performs other tradeshow related duties and projects such as booth decorations, company swags, show related social
media materials, and wholesale vendor live show
We are looking for a Tradeshow Assistant who is interested in building their knowledge in fashion, visual merchandising, sales, customer service, and show management. Our Tradeshow Assistant will focus on preparing samples, organizing show supplies, and coordinating other key marketing activities for the company under the direction of Show Manager. To ensure success in this role, the assistant should be detail-oriented, highly responsive, be a self-starter, and manage multiple projects such as sample & supply preparation, schedule development, sales support, and booth visual merchandising.
The ideal candidate for this position has previous experience in fashion and/or retail & wholesale environment.
※ Please send your resume to email@example.com