Sky to Moon is a young contemporary women's clothing wholesaler based in the heart of the fashion industry downtown. Our Store was established in early 2017 with clear goals and mind. Since Its Opening, We have always strived to become the fashion leader in this fast-paced industry by providing fashionable high-quality products, and valuable customer service.
At Sky to Moon, Our Customers are always the first priority of the business. We are eager to find how our products and services would satisfy the customers based on their personality and taste. Our line is designed and inspired to fit real people, real bodies, and well reflected the current trends.
Here at Sky to Moon, We pride ourselves in taking every single step in the process of our garments being made from fabric choice, design, pattern, fitting to final production of every garment. We offer a diverse line of products and can be found not only in department stores but also in online retailers and fine boutiques throughout the United States.
1 .Sales Account Executive
- Create compelling sales presentations and product assortments for accounts
- Consistently research assigned accounts and the market to identify opportunities to grow or expand
- Formulate and execute seasonal sales plans, including managing profitability of the account
- Manage all customer-related activities, including order maintenance and confirmations
- Track retail selling weekly to discover new opportunities for re-orders and go-forward strategies and share internally as well
- Work with Design and Production teams on special cut opportunities
- Travel to customers and attend trade shows as needed
2 E-Commerce Coordinator
- Uploading, updating, troubleshooting and deactivating styles on our ecommerce platforms
- Provide weekely/monthly reporting on performance metrics
- Assist with related projects as needed
- Self-started who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment, but independently and across teams
- Organize and Maintain Samples for Photoshoot
- Assist styling and photoshoot
*** Must eligible to work in United State
email to email@example.com
call or text 530.828.4333
DISCLAIMER: 라디오코리아는 이 광고에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 광고와 관련하여 발생하는 모든 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. 이 광고를 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 광고를 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다.
이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다.
In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.