Women's Clothing Wholesale Company Located in Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for a reliable, passionate , and patient person.
※ Please include your position in the title of your resume.
When applying, please include the position in the subject line.
Please apply only those who can legally work in the USA.
1. IMPORT PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
- Minimum 1-2 Years of Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in Fit Spec & comment
- Prepare and organize bulk, trim approvals
- Detail oriented and well organized.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US
- Bilingual in Korean and English Preferred
2. IMPORT FASHION DESIGNER (FREELANCE / PART-TIME)
- Knowledge of fabric, print, spec, and fit processes
- Ability to forecast trends with strong fashion creative senses
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Sketching, technical drawing, and sample development
- At least 2-3 year of apparel industry experience preferred
- Identifies the latest trends in clothing and discusses with senior designer
- Fashion Go experience preferred
3. E-COMMERCE ASSISTANT
- Assist with updating and maintaining marketplace websites with merchandise listings
- Upload photos of new merchandise to websites in a timely manner and create accurate product descriptions and titles
- Knowledge of photoshop
- Flexibility with regards to job responsibilities
4. SALES REP (COMPANY/BOUTIQUE)
- At least 3 years or more experience as Clothing sales rep. is needed
- Well organized, must be able to multitask
- Candidate with individual accounts is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office such as Word and Excel
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Bilingual in Korean and English – Preferred
- 3 MONTHS PROBATION PERIOD