A growing trucking company is seeking for highly self-motivated and energetic experienced individuals to join our company.
PORT DRYAGE DISPATCHER
• Minimum 2-3 yrs. of port drayage experience, knowledge of LA/LB ports
• Responsible for executing of dispatch and planning functions, including start of day and end of day
processes, ensuring all jobs are assigned for on time service and all available capacity is properly utilized
• Responsible to track and trace drivers from the beginning of their work assignment until completion
• Strong organization & planning skills as they pertain to daily trip planning and schedules
• Ability to prioritize workload and thrive in a fast paced, high stress environment
• A self-motivator who possess multi-task, problem solving, and organization skill
OPERATION COORDINATOR (Trucking)
• Minimum 1-2 yrs. of experience of customer service experience in Trucking
• Provides support for utilizing trucking solution to optimize transport procedures
• Coordinates and monitors truck scheduling and truck dispatching operation
• Plans and tracks the delivery of containers according to customer’s request
• Communicates with customers, dispatchers to complete transportation jobs and mutual satisfaction
• Promote and introduce the company for more volume and making a chance to develop a new business
• Periodic reporting to the management
• Supports various projects and tasks
• Excellent verbal and written skills
* Must be a legal to work in U.S.
<Benefits> Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Vacation & Lunch
<Location> Carson, CA (close to FWY 91, 710, or 405)
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org.