We are looking for an Operation Accounting Manager that is organized, detail oriented, have superb communication skills, and the ability to work in a busy, multi-faceted environment. Responsibilities include but not limited to managing special projects given by General Manager, Accounts payable area, oversee processing of sales commissions, assists with royalty reporting.
- BS in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Accounting and a minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Must possess intermediate to advanced skills in Excel
- Experience with international currencies and exchange
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Needs to have strong customer service skills and good interpersonal skills together with the ability to bond with upper management and all levels of employees.
- Must have good analytical and good observation abilities with good memory retention.
- Must have good managerial skills.
- Must be able to offer creative ideas and think outside-the-box to problem solve
- Demonstrates knowledge and performs work that is consistent with established specific policies and procedures, including but not limited to, identifying the need for additional cost savings and report directly to the Management. Communicates effectively in a clear, concise, understandable manner.
- Demonstrates willingness & ability to float to areas within the scope of practice as necessary.
- Manages and reviews performance of the department personnel.
- Generates and implements new department procedures and policies when necessary.
- Establishes work plan and prioritization of projects of team members.
- Assists with projection of department's yearly budget and forecast.
- Manages the department budget and performs required material and equipment purchases.
- Oversees Accounts payable area including problem solving and assisting with establishing policies as necessary.
- Review monthly sales commission, prepare monthly sales commission accrual journals, and monthly sales rep deficits journal entries.
ECOMMERCE FULFILLMENT ANALYST
Manage online Marketplace sales and customer service
o Process online orders 100-500 orders daily (print packing slips, determine weight and buy shipping)
o Manage messages – assist buyer and work to resolve any issues, report or file claims with Marketplace or
USPS/Mail Service if needed
Manage online Marketplace content, product listings and status
o Create and manage accurate content on all product listings (title, product description, bullet points,
and images) using Microsoft Excel and Marketplace software
o Ensure product listing status is accurate at all times and determine when inventory counts are needed to
guarantee items do not go out of stock
o Maintain Marketplace digital product catalog using Microsoft Excel and Marketplace software
o Process refunds, oversee that items are returned to inventory and update counts to ensure inventory numbers
o Identify damaged items – create/maintain documentation on all issues, report or file claims with Marketplace
Shipments to Marketplace Distribution Centers
o Assist with logistic process from initiating shipment to ensuring product is orderable and successfully fulfilled
• Create product shipments in computer software
• Coordinate freight
• Track shipment status
• Confirm shipment was processed by distribution center
• Verify product listing(s) is switched to “Active” upon receipt at Distribution Centers and inventory counts
match the amount that was originally sent
- Knowledge of Amazon Vendor Central and Sellers Central a Plus!
- Proficient in Excel
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong follow through - able to organize and prioritize multiple projects.
- Has a strong sense of urgency and excellent time management ability.
- Demonstrates proactive problem-solving skills.
- Ability to react quickly to change.
- Strong team player.
In office Monday to Friday 7:30AM - 4:30PM
• Colosseum Athletics - Compton, CA
SALES OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
1. Serve as facilitator between Production and Sales departments, shepherding custom and Key orders through the entire production process
2. Be the primary liaison between Sales and Marketing departments, ensuring sales collateral is produced and ensure the adequacy of sales-related material.
3. Assist the Manager of Sales Operations with the processing of orders, scheduling, reporting, customer communication, account setup, Image request and other data entry needs with accuracy and timeliness
4. Interact with sales representatives, assisting with day-to-day issues and helping create cohesion across the department
5. Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
6. Help monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude for problem-solving
Excellent verbal and written communication skills * Proficient in MS Office Suite
A team player with high level of dedication
Graphic design skills are a plus
Apparel & Fashion
GRAPHICS / PRODUCTION / MERCHANDISER
• 유 / 무 경험자 OK
• 열정적이고 책임감 있으신 분
• Multi-task와 Teamwork 잘 하시는 분
• Mac Users (Illustrator / Photoshop)
• Bilingual in Kor & Eng
• Oversea Production
• Sport & Casual (Men’s / Women’s / Kid’s)
- Health Insurance, 401k, and paid vacation