Robin K is Los Angeles based fashion Manufacture Company seeking talented and skilled candidate with passion.
*Benefits: Health insurance (PPO), Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Paid Vacation
Please send resume to email@example.com
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibility & Qualification:
• No experience required. experience plus
• Entering data (Invoice / PO) and reconciliation
• PO tracking& Projection
• Assist Employee payroll
• New employee orientation
• Employee benefits and insurance
• Detail oriented and highly organized
• Proficient in outlook and excel
• Bilingual (English & Korean)
• Must be eligible to work in U.S.
Domestic/Import/Young Missy Knit Designer
Experience: 5+ years’ experience required
Employment Type: Full-time
• Design for budget to Major young missy lines and has Experience working with full price and off price major companies
• Strong Level Sense of Colors and Prints
• Create line of approximately 150 samples for monthly market week Sample Prep for meetings and/or market
• Work within certain price point and design consumer conscious line
• Meeting with vendor independently for fabric and trim on daily basis
• Create and follow up tech packs for oversea vendors and domestic team
• Adheres to seasonal time and action calendar to meet deliverables
• Must be legally eligible to work in US.
• AA/BA in Fashion Design
• 5+ years of industry experience
• Experience in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop CS, MS Excel, and MS Office Suite
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Good Knowledge of Garment Construction and Able to Guide Fit Process
• Ability to perform basic flat sketches
Women's Contemporary and modern women apparel In-house sales position
Robin K DBA Catwalk to Sidewalk clothing is looking for an experienced Sales person to join our sales team LA specializing in Majors and chain stores.
Applicants are required to obtain an understanding of contemporary fashion market, as well as a working knowledge of Majors and chain stores.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining the team.
• Strengthen and build existing relationships with current account base as well as targeting new accounts
• Exceeding sales goals and working to assist other team members as needed
• Maintain weekly selling sheets to monitor and analyze sales by style and by customer
• Analyze customer purchase histories and current sales records to identify sales trends and suggest potential actions
• Track and update regularly the status of POs
• Contribute positively to team dynamic and manage up where necessary
Skills and Requirements:
• Superior organizational skills and excellent communication skills; team oriented and outgoing
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines; highly detail oriented and meticulous
• Willingness to travel to accounts
• Proactive self-starter who needs little direction