Trims Scouring Specialist:
MyDyer is located in Long Beach, CA. We are a contract manufacture in apparel industry; seeking for Trims Sourcing Specialist with experience in apparel material/trims sourcing and inventory control. This position will establish internal and external client relationship and work closely with the Sr. Director of Production towards achieving higher vendor quality, monitor vendor performance & material quality. Candidate must be able to produce analytical data for forecasting and capacity planning.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Tracks timeline and schedules the incoming and outgoing materials; communicate the order status, changes, and updates to
the appropriate team and management
• Manage internal and external order forms for all customers and vendors in accordance to their requirement
• Verify and review product specification to fit the requirement and description
• Communicate the company’s packing and shipping requirement to vendors
• Negotiate pricing and seek for competing vendors; reviews quality, purchase orders, invoice and verify payment for accuracy
• Provide general administrative support; responsible for scheduling material purchases and coordinate production materials
• Initiate communication with internal and external vendors to assure the timely delivery/arrival of materials
• Help on-board the new vendor and merchandise information to internal software and logs
• Create and maintain internal spreadsheet; accurately updates up-to-date information for tracking, receiving, and follow up
• Prepare purchase request, submit order, and follow-up with vendors daily
• Produce analytical data and generate internal and external reports
• Input data entry the purchase orders into internal software
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
• 3+ years’ work experience in the supply chain, related to materials, product sourcing, trims and/or production planning.
• Knowledge and experience in the textile manufacturing, apparel construction, and trims development.
• Working knowledge of computers, work, excel and outlook
• Excellent attention to detail
• Work without constant supervision
• Able to time-manage multiple task
• Prompt and dependable
• Comfortable working in a fast pace office environment and meeting deadline
* Full Time Employment with Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Time Off, Sick Time Off and Holidays.