Radix Fire Protection, Inc. is a growing company and located in in Downtown Los Angeles. This is a great opportunity for a person eager for challenge and wanting a rewarding career. We focus on building great relationship with our employees. We encourage internal growth and promotion within the company. We provide great opportunity for advancement by investing in our employees through education and training. Come join our Team.
We have an immediate opening for fire sprinkler designer. Ideal candidate must be a self-starter with Civil or Mechanical Engineering Degree. We are also willing to train entry-level.
Position Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
• Design and layout of fire sprinkler systems using AutoCAD.
• Field survey, provide fabrication listing, prepare material equipment submittals, perform hydraulic calculations, and
submit close-out packages.
• Designer is responsible for ensuring designs are in compliance with NFPA standards as well as ensuring delivery of quality
service to the customer.
• Must have excellent organizational and time management skills
• Computer literate
• Must have valid driver’s license.
• Outstanding people skill and “can do” attitude
• Highly motivated, self-starter, open minded, good learner.
We offer very competitive salary and company benefit. EOE.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration or call 213-716-8418 for detail.
전화 안될시 메세지 남겨주세요. 감사합니다.