Star Cluster Logistics seeks highly-motivated, reliable with strong teamwork skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work in a fast paced environment to join the following position(s) open:
Experienced (Manager Level) – 0명
Entry – 0명
*Please state position you are applying for in email (or resume)
Freight Forwarding (In/Outbound Operations)-Full Time
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
- Provide management and oversight of all freight, logistics, and related activities.
- Resolve problems regarding transportation, logistics systems, imports/exports, and customer issues.
- Manage all carrier/forwarder/broker selections and negotiate and maintain rate and service contracts with carriers,
customs brokers, freight forwarders and other transportation providers.
- Monitor, analyze and provide reporting on inbound and outbound costs, carrier compliance, carrier performance and
operational excellence projects.
- Communicate with customs brokers and overseas agents regarding shipment details and problem resolution.
- Coordinate and communicate with external parties to facilitate the timely processing of all customer order.
- Review all invoices and packing lists to ensure they match purchase orders and resolve any discrepancies with vendor directly.
- Experience not required but a plus.
- Equivalent work experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong customer service skills
- Responsible and detail orientated
- Demonstrated expertise with Word, Excel, and other MS Office suite applications
- Accurately follow directions, both written and verbal
- Organized and numerate, with a desire to complete all tasks fully. No loose ends
- Some familiarity with various accounting/operations programs will be helpful
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work with senior level executives
- Excellent Communications and Organizational Skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels
- Bi-lingual (English/Korean)
- Must be able to legally work in the US
- No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position
Job Location: Carson, California
• Health Insurance
• Lunch Provided
• Paid Vacation
Please submit a copy of your resume to