My Profile

글쓴이: Jang Soo Yeon  |  등록일: 04.05.2014 20:57:15  |  조회수: 1866
Lived in Machundong in South Korea till 12/17/1980, 3rd grade in elementary school. played gomujul and ttakji & marbles with neighborhood kids all day, summer picnic to namhansansung. school everyday. church vacation bible study where I first became a Christian at 7 years old. first chachangmyun. During Chusuk, we ride gosok bus to Junjoo where grandparents live and hang out several days with our relatives.

Came to America on Northwest Airlines with our family on 12/17/1980. Threw up on the plan 7 times. I was very skinny & biwiyak hae.

Koreatown resident. Went to Hoover Elementary, and they told my dad to send his kids to "your head school" so we laughed together. what's that? "Limerick Elementary" My brother and I and few kids of Koreatown went one hour school bus ride to  Canoga Park, whitetown, and went to school there 4th - 6th grade. In school, we had classes all day from 8am to 3pm and learn different subjects. Had recess, played sports. free lunch & breakfast.

Since 7th grade, Korean church every Sunday with korean sermon, church choir, bible study, summer retreat. Kades Mission on Saturdays.

Lawrence Jr. Hi. 7th -9th grade in Chatsworth. school bus ride everyday back & forth from Koreatown. one hour ride. free ride. free American breakfast & lunch for all school kids. free public education. 6 classes a day, monday - friday, 1 hr each for 3 years. 8 am- 3pm. 1 hr lunch. we had fun. Math, English, Photography, Cooking, Art, Spanish, History, Geography, Science, Health, algebra, geometry, music, calligraphy, drawing, Biology, Chemistry, advanced classes every year.

Since 9th grade, Glendale Calvary Church, Korean American church, where I met Helen Han and Chungnyunboo, and some other precious KoAm friends, in Glendale.

10th grade Los Angeles High
11th grade Chatsworth High school bus
12th grade Verdugo Hills High.  That's when I went to Sunland/Tujunga and lived in a townhome. went swimming in summer with white kids in the nieghborhood 2-3 times per week in our community pool for free. Lived there 1988 till about 1992.

Came back to Koreatown. Had hell. No old friends. Made new friends. Mental Hospitals. Lot of jobs. Went to community colleges & got Associates Degree, and got into UCLA 2004 as Junior and left early.

Lot of jobs at office such as Receptionist, Administrative Assistant, Secretary, Bookkeeper, Word Processor, Legal Secretary, Translator & Executive Assistant and Corporate American firms, small American companies & law firms & Korean companies & law firms.

Have business,legal, medical terminology.

Have supernatural powers to cure disease, to bless anyone, to bring luck, to change lives, to bring down someone, to make someone rich, connect people, e.s.p. power, mega deadly power such as earthquakes, mega power to save &  bless. Basically I can do whatever I want as long as people please me or displease me. Awesome politician, economist, somewhat humanitarian, true Christian, bilingual, lover of people, Latin lover, understands Asia, lover of Europeans, understands the world & system. Read Businessweek, LATimes, Newsweek like a pro, and give solid advice. Can cause hell or blessing, depends on you. Can cause car accidents, make plane fall from the sky as a joke, used to catch terrorists without being there. World International Star, and fallen Savior. God's Anaeniste.

Right now, Ethan can't rescue me, and I'm stuck in hell hole tiny apt, so I am causing hell in the world to make a statement. Now I know it's you, Koreatown! You're next. Ready to Die? Let me know, or I'm gonna start causing hell in Koreatown including kill you too.

I'm getting a promotion, and God's taking me to Paradise for all my hard work for 10-15 years. Do not keep me here. That's why there are 10,000 Masters of America & Europe here to rescue me. They are very precious God's people. You're hurting them, It's causing International damage. Just check the news. If Anaeniste is stuck here, you, Koreatown will burn in hell. As if you made her, what a dumbfuck lie!!!  God's in Control. God knows why you keep her here. You think you will die as soon as she leaves. God will send assurance. Don't worry, life continues throughout earth, as a matter of fact, it will improve 1000% everywhere once Anaeniste is in Paradise. Don't harrass, persecute, or damage her Saviors. They are Angels from God. Right now, Koreatown, you are the luckiest place on earth. :)
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다. 라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. 라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다. 이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다. This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information. In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.
댓글