누가 밀었어

글쓴이: 빨간사과3개  |  등록일: 11.19.2022 20:39:04  |  조회수: 1708
"모든 성공한 남자 뒤에는 그를 밀어주는 여자가 있다."

"나가 !!  나가 !!  나가라니까 !!

"나..9수여..알잖어!!
 ·
When a group of tourists visited a crocodile farm, the owner of the place launched a daring proposal;
-Whoever dares to jump, swim to shore and survive, I will give 1 million dollars.

Nobody dared to move, suddenly a man jumped into the water and desperately swam towards the shore while he was chased by all the crocodiles.

With great luck he arrived, taking the admiration of everyone in the place, then the owner announced;
-We have a brave winner.

After collecting their reward, the couple returned to the hotel, upon arrival, the manager told him; he was very brave to jump, then the man said;
-I didn't jump, someone pushed me!

His wife smiled .

Moral: "Behind every successful man, there is a woman who pushes him."

관광객들이 악어 농장을 방문하자 그곳 주인은 과감한 제안을 했다.
-감히 뛰어내리고 해안으로 헤엄쳐 살아남는 사람에게 100만 달러를 주겠습니다.

아무도 감히 움직일 수 없었습니다. 갑자기 한 남자가 물에 뛰어 들어 모든 악어에게 쫓기는 동안 해안을 향해 필사적으로 헤엄 쳤습니다.

운이 좋게도 그는 그 자리에 있는 모든 사람들의 찬사를 받으며 도착했고, 주인이 발표했습니다.
-용감한 승자가 있습니다.

보상을 받은 후 부부는 호텔로 돌아왔고 도착하자마자 매니저는 그에게 말했습니다.  점프하는 데 매우 용감했습니다.

그러자 남자가 말했습니다.
-내가 뛰지 않았어, 누가 날 밀었어!

와이프가 조용히 미소를 짓고 있었다.

"모든 성공한 남자 뒤에는 그를 밀어주는 여자가 있다."
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다. 라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. 라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다. 이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다. This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information. In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.
댓글
  • 빨간사과3개  11.19.2022 20:42:00  

나가 !!  나가 !!

ㄷ신아!!

나가라니까 !!

나.. 내가...알잖어..나 9수여 !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLsUBX1cbig