Job title: Contact Center Specialist I
Department: Deposit Operations
Full/Part Time Status: Full-time
Work Location: Gardena, CA
Education, Experience and Qualification:
Minimum high school diploma/graduated or higher required.
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1 year
Combination of Experience and Education can meet the job requirements: Yes
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
1. Handles phone inquiries includes branch personnel and customers regarding any banking products and services
and operational issues in order to provide guidance.
2. Maintains a certain level of awareness in areas of regulatory compliance including BSA, loss prevention,
security matters and adherence to Bank’s policies and procedures
3. Comply with the Bank’s security program, including but not limited to:
• Review and comply with the End-User Computing Agreement
• Acquire good knowledge on functions and usage of computer systems as related to the assigned job functions.
• Be current and knowledgeable in industry’s trend in safeguarding the Bank against confidential data leak,
identity theft, fraudulent activities, and computer security threats.
• Reports suspicious activities to manager, Chief Risk Officer or Information Security Officer
4. Responsible for processing one or multiple functions of the following units:
Job Qualifications/ Requirements:
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and project a professional
image when giving and taking information in writing, in person, and over the phone.
2. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or customer complaints.
3. Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to
top management, employees, regulators, or board members.
4. Bilingual in English and Korean is strongly preferred
1. Excellent analytical skills including the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions.
2. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal
with several abstract and concrete variables.
1. Accurate typing; keyboarding skills; basic computer skills, including the use of word processing, spreadsheet
software applications, and e-mail.