Hello, we are online retail shopping mall located on Los Angeles looking for new employees.
• Partner with buying and creative teams to ensure product page set-up aligns with strategic intent by maintaining
and updating site standards of page creation.
• Review the provided styling direction, requested photography and features and benefits of new products to
ensure that customers receive the most accurate depiction of our products to make an informed purchase
• Create and maintain product style guides to navigate new products into site categories, based on product
attributes and known customer shopping behaviors.
• Responsible for accurate product attribution and the relevance of attributes to the overall product assortment
and site navigation
• Conduct regular on-site testing for accurate product navigation and proactively identify and correct issues that surface
• Track products featured in marketing exposures to ensure availability for purchase
• Responsible for maintenance of product navigation, as necessary
• Curate and sequence categories as needed
• Attend weekly meetings with Buying and Planning teams to review site performance and merchandising opportunities
• Maintain awareness of competitive landscape and identify trends in the marketplace to make recommendations
for site updates
Social Media Coordinator
• Create content for social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, and website)
• Schedule, contact and manage meeting with social media influencers.
• Photoshop images, banners, e-blast.
• General customer service for social media accounts (Replying to customer's inquiry and influencers)
- Able to work in US
- Adobe photoshop experience
- Able to work under pressure and time frame
- Email blast
- Fluent in English and Korean
- Has prior experience on managing social media accounts.
(Please attach or send portfolio; It can be your own account too)
- Positive mind
Please send your resume to : email@example.com