RN / LVN positions are available at Adult Day Health Care center.
• Must possess a current active license to practice as registered nurse (RN) / licensed vocational nurse (LVN) in the State of California.
• Preferred experience: One or more years working with elderly population, preferably Korean elderly.
• Must be able to read, write and speak clearly in the English language as well as Korean.
• Proficient computer skills, including Word.
• Specify short-term nursing goals in each individualized plan of care.
• This position entails assessing participants every six months to determine needs for personal care and assistance in activities of daily living and include these needs in the plan of care.
• Play an active part in multidisciplinary team meetings to assess the nursing needs of the participant.
• Documenting all skilled nursing care provided on the day of service.
• Provide health education and counseling to the participant and/or participant’s authorized representative as indicated in the plan of care.
• Monitor, administer and record prescribed medication.
• Be a liaison to the participant’s personal physician.
• Observe and monitor the health status of participants.
* Work Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 3:30pm
For those who are interested, please email your resume to:
Adult Day Health Care Center (양로보건센터)에서 간호사 선생님을 구합니다.
1) 가주 RN/LVN 라이센스 소지자
2) Medical documentation skill 이 능통하신 분
3) 미국에서 합법적으로 일하실수 있으신 분
4) 영어/한국어 능통하신 분
* 근무시간: Mon- Friday 8:00 am to 3:30 pm
이력서를 LomitaADHC@yahoo.com 으로 보내주시기 바랍니다.
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.