식품회사에서 사무직(can speak Spanish) 구합니다
1. Position: Staff Accountant
Staff Accountant is responsible to monitor and evaluate all day-to-day accounting activities. Staff Accountant responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information.
Detailed position responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
• Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, utilities, treasury, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity, etc.
• Monitor and analyses accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
• Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles
• Coordinate and complete annual audits
• Meet financial accounting objectives
• Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
Staff Accountant Skills and Qualifications:
• Proven working experience as an accountant
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software, and databases
• Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
• Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws, and regulations
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• BS degree in Accounting or Finance
2. Position QA:
This position will assist the HACCP Coordinator with the daily requirements of overseeing all relevant food (Meat) safety regulations, and food processing company.
The Coordinator will verify quality control, food safety procedures, and documentation; solve food safety issues; and assist with HACCP, FSMA, and GMP compliance. Additionally, this position will be responsible for USDA Plant inspections, the development of brand education programs, and standard operating procedures.
• Product items Analysis
• Develop, maintain, and update all records, manuals, training procedures, product spec books that pertain to food safety and quality control
• Coordinator with preparation for all food safety audits
• not necessary experience in quality control or food safety management in a production facility.
• Bilingual (English and Korean), strongly preferred
• Must be proficient in English reading and writing
Please send your resume to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.