ADM Inc has engaged as a trading company for display materials since the beginning of 2000.
Sourcing the materials from Asia and selling them to US customers (distributors / commercial printers).
Open position: Marketing & Sales
Job Description & Responsibilities:
• Contacting & maintaining existing customers to expand business opportunities.
• Market research and Cold call potentials to introduce our products & service.
• Analyzing, Planning, and developing new sales initiatives.
• Independently leading sales activities by attending conferences, meetings, and industry expo events.
• Managing sales operations from proposals to order status to maximize customers satisfactions.
• Proactively and aggressively pursuing sales and activity goals with monthly sales report.
• Exhibit a positive and professional attitude on a daily basis with customers and team members.
• Keep up with and react to rapid changes in product offerings, operations, and duty assignments with flexibility and versatility.
• Interact with potential customers to educate them about the features and benefits of our products.
• Bring a willingness to offer innovative ideas and participate in a dynamic work environment wearing multiple hats as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
• Min 3 years of Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
• Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
• Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Proficient in Quickbook, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Bilingual (Korean & English)
• Simple IRA
• Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Salary to be Negotiable
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.