Arms Logistics a complete logistics services located in Carson is seeking self-motivated and detail oriented individuals in the following position:
1. Warehouse inventory management Clerk
• Responsible for tracking inbound & outbound shipments.
• Updating database with inbound/outbound logs.
• Dispose of obsolete inventory as directed.
• Maintaining, updating and adjusting records.
• Counting materials, equipment, merchandise or supplies.
• Reporting discrepancies between physical counts & system records.
• Developing and improving inventory management procedures.
2. Customer Service
• Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook
• Strong Internet and computer skills
• Able to fluently read, write and speak in English
• Resolves product or service problem by clarifying the customer’s complaint via phone, email
3. Truck Dispatcher
• Responsible for scheduling, monitoring and supervising the drivers to their destination in respectful manner.
• Knowledge of trucking
• Communicate to drivers with all the information regarding scheduled.
Arms Logistics offers lunch, medical/dental health benefits & paid vacation.
* If you are interested and you meet the qualifications, please email your resume and desired salary to HR@arms-logistics.com.
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.