We are looking for the candidates for Sales & Marketing Assistant.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only accept email application with your resume.
Benefits: Vacation, Sick Hours, Health Insurance, 401K matching, Lunch provided
Salary: Based on experience and education. To be discussed upon interview
Job description is as below.
* Sales & Marketing Assistant(Newcomer) *
- Attracting new clients
- Driving Sales
- Market Research
- Creating new marketing strategies
- Direct, optimize and coordinate the full order cycle
- Collect, organize and compile documents
- Perform other duties as assigned
Note: This is a sample job description only. It provides an overview for the position and a detailed summary of the key responsibilities.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S legally
- Must be Bilingual (English/ Korean)-Required
- Customer Service/Sales experience is a huge plus
- Attention to detail/accuracy
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Manage multiple simultaneous projects and meet deadlines
- Strong teamwork orientation and entrepreneurial spirit
- Computer design Skill preferred
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.