If you want an exciting opportunity in a women's fast fashion retail industry, join BeMuse team as an Assistant Buyer! BeMuse is a startup e-tailer offering a wide range of fashionable women's apparel and a unique assortment of accessories, shoes & beauty. As an Assistant Buyer, you will be responsible for supporting the Buyer in all aspects of execution of the overall merchandise strategies. This is an incredible growth opportunity for the passionate individual who has a love for fashion and a desire to learn & grow!
• Perform the administrative functions supporting the buying team, including purchase order management (style set up, order entry, maintenance, tracking and receiving), while building foundational merchant skills.
• Provide basic analysis of key business data and reporting, as directed by Buyer, including the monitoring of merchandise reports, Open-To-Buy, stock analysis and other ad hoc reports.
• Assist Buyer in assortment planning for women's apparel & non-apparel product categories.
• Support Buyer with vendor management and communication. May negotiate pricing, chargebacks and discounts as directed.
• Manage all PP & TOP samples including tracking and pass-off to internal photo team.
• Ensure timely delivery of merchandise through communication with Buyer, merchant teams, and external vendors.
• Begin to effectively utilize the merchandising systems and understand warehouse process.
• Develop and demonstrate basic product knowledge through sharing information with Buyer as a result of competitive shopping and the market.
• Review online promotions and recommend possible programs to implement.
• Review new receipts and zero selling report daily.
• Support Buyers in preparation of key business meetings. (i.e. vendor appointments, style-outs, assortment planning)
• Understand the demographics of BeMuse customers.
• Duties, responsibilities and activities are subject to change at any time.
• Associate or Bachelor's degree or the equivalent in work experience
• 1+ years of experience in buying fast fashion apparel is a plus
• Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
• Understand retail vocabulary and the application of retail math is a plus
• Have the ability to analyze a problem and formulate a logical rationale for the decision
• Demonstrate initiative, are conscientious and provide complete follow through on all aspects of responsibility
• Must have excellent time-management skills and ability to meet deadlines with little to no supervision in a fast moving, multi-tasking environment
• Great organizational skills, attention to detail and quality control
• Proficiency in using MS Office Suite including Excel (pivot tables & v-lookups), Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
Please send resume to email@example.com.
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.