CPA office located in City of Orange is looking for a full time Staff Accountant.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
• Prepare income tax returns and other compliance reports with relevant government agencies.
• Researching and interpreting relevant information upon request by seniors.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and
participating in professional organizations.
• Assist Senior Associates and Managers with various accounting, tax, and administrative duties.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION:
• Bachelor’s degree required, CPA license a plus
• 2+ years of experience in accounting, payroll, and taxation.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and work in fast paced environment.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Excellent attention to detail with strong analytical skills.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• QuickBooks and Lacerte experience highly preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Full-time benefits (Medical, dental, vision)
• 401(k) with company match
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year / depends on experience
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.