Fullerton CA에 위치한 SigmaGraft Inc에서 Accounting/HR Assistant를 찾습니다
기본적인 AR/AP 업무와 Payroll업무를 담당하시게 되고 CPA의 요청에 따른 서류들을 준비하고 월말, 분기말, 연말의 Statement를 준비하시게 됩니다
AR/AP,HR 경험이 있으신 분
QuickBook 이나 비슷한 Accounting system의 경험이 있으신 분 우대합니다
자세한 내용은 아래와 같습니다
Title: Accounting / HR Assistant
SigmaGraft Inc. is a manufacturer of biomedical device, located in Fullerton CA. The company is seeking a reliable, well-organized Accounting /HR Assistant to handle day-to-day operations. The person will be responsible for payroll processing and working with CPA to generate accurate financial and management reports. Responsibility will also include recording receipts, reconciling all bank registers, managing purchasing and A/P. This person will handle HR responsibilities i.e payroll, time clock, on-boarding new employees including taking applications and conducting 1st interview along with orientations, keep all employment files up to date and complete with all documentation.
• Able to reconcile sales, cash, merchant statement, commission, and other charges
• Maintain accurate AR and AP balance
• Responsible for monthly close as well as maintenance of all accounting ledgers including monthly review of all account reconciliations.
• Reconcile bank statements; record general ledger entries. Establish customer accounts and set up/maintain credit accounts with vendor.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Prepare yearly and quarterly budget and forecasting activities.
• Preparation of all financial reports, including Profit and Loss Statement, Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flows, as well as the year-end financial reports.
• Collaborated with the company's CPA in preparing year-end statements and tax returns
• Processes and submits employee payroll
• Other financial/administrative duties may be assigned as needed requirements
Qualification and skills
• AR/ AP, and HR experience.
• Be knowledgeable of Quick Books or other management information system.
• Must know how to use all standard office equipment.
• The ability to research, learn and understand regulations and requirements regarding administrative matters.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated problem solving skills in identifying and resolving issues.
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to effectively multi-task.
Phone: 714 525 0114 ext. 120
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.