Restaurant Management Group 에서 인재를 찾습니다.
*이메일에 지원 하는 position 필수 입력 *
Job Titles: • In-House Counsel (Associate)
Experience Range: Law Firm or In-house Legal Department: 2 years (Preferred)
Business and corporate legal experience.
• Excellent writing and proofreading skills, with strong attention to detail.
• Solid calendaring, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
• The ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines, including the ability to effectively prioritize among multiple projects.
• Willingness and ability to work independently and take initiative.
• Proficient in Korean and English
• JD from a reputable law school.
• At least 2-3 experience at a law firm and/or in-house legal department.
• Familiarity with insurance, employment, and transportation law is a plus+.
• Assist with supervising and managing outside counsel in their handling of litigation.
• Resolve pre-litigation claims against the company.
• Assist with other projects within the Legal Department such as compliance and human resources issues.
• Participate in internal investigations and corporate compliance matters.
• Attend judicial proceedings such as arbitrations, mediations, settlement conferences, depositions and hearings.
• Conduct discovery and respond to discovery requests.
• Perform legal research on US and international law.
• Remain current with developments in the law.
• Assist General Counsel with trial strategies.
• Perform special assignments and related work as needed.
• Assist with negotiating with insurance companies regarding various open claims.
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.