California Ontario에 소재한 호텔에서 책임감 있는 front desk supervisor/manager (pm shift)를 모집합니다
관심있으신 분은 firstname.lastname@example.org 으로 resume 보내시면 됩니다.
We are currently looking for a Front Office Supervisor/Manager to join the front office team at our property.
As a Front Office Supervisor, you’ll be responsible for supervising the operational activities of the Hotel’s front office within corporate and hotel guidelines to provide the highest standards of customer service, while maximizing room revenue and occupancy.
• Supervising procedural aspects of the hotel’s front office, maintaining a presence during peak traffic periods
• May act as MOD when necessary
• Managing and resolving all guest complaints and compliments in a professional and courteous manner
• Observing employees while they work to ensure that the front desk team is checking guests in and out of the hotel in an
efficient, courteous, and professional manner
• Ensure financial success by controlling staffing levels, operational costs and maximizing revenues
• Ensuring guests’ needs and concerns are responded to in a timely, professional and friendly manner with a focus on service
recovery when applicable
• Performing front desk agent duties as necessary, such as registration, check out and processing room reservations for guests
• Assisting employees with questions and problems as they occur
• Monitoring cash handling, credit card totals and deposit slips to ensure accuracy
• Ensuring that all safety and security policies and procedures are followed
• Assisting with the training, coaching and development of team members
• Assisting with interviewing and hiring team members
• Maintain suite shop product including monthly physical inventory
• Reports to the hotel General Manager
The ideal Front Office Supervisor candidate will possess strong communication skills, a clear understanding of guest service in a hotel environment and demonstrate leadership abilities.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Two to three years front desk experience in a hotel property of similar size and quality
• Strong leadership skills
• Solid understanding of Guest Service Standards and Procedures
• Solid Customer Service and great communication skills
• Previous supervisory experience preferred
• Must be highly organized, results oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure in a fast-paced
• Strong interpersonal skills: ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful and flexible
• Ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends
an Equal Opportunity Employer