URGENT 아파트 계약 문의 합니다. 도와주세요

질문자: Rose_1  |  등록일: 02.11.2018 21:13:07  |  조회수: 1968
볼티모어 거주하고 있는 학생입니다.
작년 7월경 한 아파트와 렌트 계약을 맺었는데 그곳에서 한 달 뒤 계약서를 실수로 잘 못 주었다며 다시 인터넷 계약서에 싸인을 해달라고 하였습니다. 새로운 계약서에는 기존 계약보다 200불/달이 더 비싼 금액이었구요.
저는 두번째 서명을 하지 않았고 이것은 엄연히 계약을 파기하는 행위라고 생각하여 더 이상 계약을 원치 않으며 move in 하지 않겠다고 메일을 보내었습니다.
그랬더니 말을 싹 돌리더군요. 잘못 준게 아니라 제안 한거라고요. 그래서 제가 본인들이 실수라고 인정한 메일을forward했더니 다시 말을 바꾸면서 두번째 계약서에 서명을 안했으니까 첫번째 조건은 유효한 거라며 move in을 안하면 rent비 3개월치에 해당하는 금액을 지불해야 한다고 하였습니다.
저는 그쪽에서 우기는 게 전혀 납득이 되지도 않고 엄연한 계약 파기라고 생각하였기에 break payment를 지불하지 않았습니다.
 그리고 지난 11월 한국 집으로 이 아파트 전담 법무사에서 sue하겠다고 메일이 왔습니다. 그리고 다음 전문과 같은 내용으로 그쪽 법률사와 변호사에게 메일을 보냈는데 아직까지도 답장이 없습니다.

“I am writing to express my reason for not entering into a license agreement and clarify that there has been no contract. Initially, when I exchanged emails with Kacia, I was informed that the monthly rent would be $750. So I signed a license agreement based on $750. However, I received a subsequent email and a new license agreement raising the rent to $950. I found this rent increase very unpleasant, and I no longer wishes to rent the apartment.

Also, I cannot agree that I owe you any money for the three-month rent because we did not enter into a license agreement. To enter into a contract, there must be an offer and acceptance.  As you know, the initial document I signed is an offer I made, as it stated: “Your signature and the delivery of this license to us constitutes an irrevocable offer to license.  This license is not binding on us until we accept your offer.”  However, by your email dated August 7 stating that you re-sent the agreement because of the incorrect rate and a new agreement with the rate of $950, you rejected my offer.  This rejection of the offer automatically voided my offer.  And because I did not sign another agreement, there cannot be a binding contract. Thus, I do not owe any money to your leasing company.

그쪽이 저에 대해 알고 있는 정보는 학교, 한국 옛 집주소뿐입니다. SSN도 가르쳐 주지 않았고 한국에서 떼어간 신용정보를 메일로 보내긴 했는데 한국에서 온 거는 받지 않는다며 거절하였습니다.

주변에서는 제 정보가 없으니 sue를 진행할 수 없을거라고 하지만 아파트쪽 변호사 쪽에서 답장이 없으니 불안하고 답답합니다.

제가 법률적인 준비를 해야 하는 게 맞을까요? 작은 답변이라도 제게 큰 힘이 될 것 같습니다.
  • 이원석 변호사
    02.12.2018 11:00:00  

이미 변호사가 있으신 상태이기 떄문에 제가 조언을 하는것은 맞은일이 아니고, 다른 주에 계시기 때문에 본인의 변호사에게 조언을 받으시는것이 좋겠습니다.

DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원과 해당 전문가가 직접 작성, 답변 한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다. 라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. 라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다. 이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다. The answers / comments presented here are based on the actual law enforcement, legal knowledge, and interpretation of the lawyers and experts given as precisely as possible, however, one should not take assurance of it fully. No responsibility is assumed for Radio Korea in the result of using the information. Each questioner should seek and collect different opinions as many as possible and make his or her final judgment. In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.
전체: 5,488 건
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 다음