그것을 바탕으로 서로 노력하면 된다.

이런 것이 바로 행복의 기준이 되는 것이다.

직업, 학벌, 연봉, 이런 조건으로 보는
배우자상에서 탈피해서
내가 행복할 수 있는 기준이 뭔지를
생각해보는 게 필요하다.

A detailed way to meet a right person
- The first answer to the question “ How can I find the right person for me?”

I have done match-making business for the last 20 years, and the most frequently asked question is;
-How can I find the right person for myself?

As I was starting my business, I was also wondering why this was. After I helped thousands of couples marry and live happily, I got an answer for that question.  The question “What kind of person would be the best for me?” starts with the idea “What kind of person am I?”

The male-female relationship has been always within the term of relativity. Sometimes couples who look like well-mingled to each other are antipathy to each other while other times couples who bring forth the question “How could those person be couples?” love each other the most affectionate way. There is, however, no need to know the inner parts of those couples. No, it is not necessary to try to know, either. The first thing to know is who I am.

1. Analyze myself.

If I know who I am clearly, I may know the criteria of happiness and the conditions of the partners that I want, and thus I can find the right person.
A career woman Ms H who graduated from a renowned university was introduced to a man who is 7 years her senior, and an instructor in a college. Ms H fell in love with him because his education, profession, familial background, and the pulchritude were satisfactory.
The feeling of the man was, however, much different from hers. He regarded her as kind of insurance policy.  He wanted to meet as many women as possible while he was valued by women.   He regarded this woman as the last choice when all things went wrong.
He never called her even though it was the beginning of engagement, and once he called by her, he responded her by a short comment. Ms H was able to date him only when she strived to make it. She did not, however, have any mind to get separated from this good man.

Did Ms H meet a man who was the right person to her?
If Ms H gets married to him, would she be happy ever?

She thought of the conditions of man first when she began to search future partners.  Most of the people would be like that anyways. I, as a match-maker, think that she is very sensitive and tender-hearted, and thus a man who can respect to each other and communicate softly would be better fit. She did not, however, consider such emotional stuffs.  In my opinion, these couples would be better if they can.

We meet and marry the people of the opposite sex to be happy. If it is so, it is natural to think about what kind of meeting would bring me happiness. This is why people analyze themselves. It is not always good to have a high standard.
I think that the criteria of happiness are not the financial capacity, education, etc, but the common stuffs such as the hobby, religion, life style, appetite, etc.  The vertical criteria may evaluate and categorize people from high class to low class. The horizontal criteria do not categorize and divide people but make people to harmonize each other. Even though the horizontal criteria do such a great thing in consortium, people tend to neglect them.

You can get the right answer if you think of personal appetite.

When a man who likes meat and a woman who is a vegetarian meet and dine, it may be interesting and mysterious. If they marry and live together, there may be uncomfortable and difficult problems arising from the appetite.

The same analysis may be applied to life style.

When the husband must have breakfast early and the wife is used to wake up late due to morning slumber, there may be troubles, too. Of course, the husband may go to office skipping breakfast or go outside and buy fast foods for a while. This may not, however, go forever anyways.

Even though the stuffs are trivial, if they are repeated daily, they are very important.

People live harmoniously if they have some common things together. Spouses need to try based on the common stuffs. This is so-called the criteria of happiness.

I think it is necessary to get away from the superficial criteria such as profession, education, financial capacity, etc. of the future spouses.

It is necessary and important to think about what the criteria for my happiness is.

DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 각 칼럼니스트가 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다. 라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. 라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다. 이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다. This column is written by the columnist, and the author is responsible for all its contents. The user is responsible for the judgment made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of this article and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using this information. In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.
전체: 1,100 건
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 다음