첫째, 당사자도 그렇지만, 어머니가 우리를 믿고 기다렸다.
3년이나 걸렸지만, 결국 결혼했다.
처음에는 안되더라도 기다리면 맞는 사람을 만난다.

둘째, 내부적으로도 그 여성에 대한 호감도를 계속 유지했다.
잘 될 것이라는 확신을 갖고.
만남 패턴을 분석하고, 상대이성의 평가, 당사자의 느낌 등을 반영하면서
계속 이성의 분포를 체크했다.

셋째, 여성 스스로도 자기관리를 꾸준히 했다.

이 여성이 되는 방식으로 만나면 대한민국 모든 남녀가 결혼할 수 있을 것이다.

약속대로 사례비도 많이 받았다.
뒷모습이 좋은 걸 보면 앞으로도 잘 살 것 같다.

018-.png

The happy marriage of a 36 year old woman born in 1983

I was taking a nap on a weekend afternoon due to a terrible hangover after boozing the day before. I was awakened by the phone ringing, and was surprised.

“Hi, Mr Lee. I think I will marry soon. I will send you the remuneration.”

I was happy to know that I would get the commission. I was happier when I got to know the caller’s name. She was a female member of Sunoo Inc. who had waited for long time and had strived to marry.  I met her three years ago, and she is now 36 years old born in 1983.

She was a real beauty, and very active in exercises for her health. Besides, she was kind of a career woman who makes lots of income. She was more qualified than marrying several times. I could not understand why she was not married until her mid-thirties. 

In the first year, she had several meeting with men, but she did it in vain. I mean she could not have a successful marriage in the first year. Her mother called me, and said,

“Mr Lee, Please find my daughter’s bridegroom. I will compensate as much.”

Her mother did not hurry me even though she was anxious to marry her old daughter anyways. 

“Ma’am, There is no reason why your daughter would not find her bridegroom soon. Please wait a little bit more.”

A year passed after this talk.
There were several attempts for meeting but every meeting was elusive. Sometimes one side did not like, and other times had other reason for the failure. I also got exhausted, and longed for her marriage more than anybody else. 
In the third year, I introduced a man older than her by three years to her. The man was not in short of anything for marriage.  I was, however, much cautious about the introduction. 
I heard that she was dating smoothly but worried somehow. Nobody knows what will happen next in the course of dating. Hence, I told the couple manager that she would never push, and she only need give the couple the encouragement once in a while. 

Six months had passed since, and I got the mail days ago.

When I look back the past three years, she had the reason to have a successful marriage.

First, she was ready enough to wait, but her mother was more than that. It took three years to get married. Even though the marriage is not foreseeable in the beginning, waiting will solve it in the end.

Second, we also maintained the good will continuously. We believed that we will bring the good result soon. We analyzed the dating pattern, the evaluation of the partners, and the feeling of her, etc. 

Third, she maintained her self-control throughout the years. I think that every Korean youngster will be successful in marriage if he/she maintains their mind like this woman.  

I received a large remuneration. I think this couple will have a happy married life ever after.

♥선우공식블로그
http://blog.naver.com/sunoo1111

♥커플닷넷
http://www.couple.net

♥페이스북
https://www.facebook.com/sunoo.weddingTV

DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 각 칼럼니스트가 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다. 라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. 라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다. 이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다. This column is written by the columnist, and the author is responsible for all its contents. The user is responsible for the judgment made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of this article and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using this information. In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.
전체: 1,104 건
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 다음