미국에는 이런 상황, 이런 고민을 가진 여성들이 많다.
결혼까지 오래 걸렸지만,
그래도 그녀는 운이 좋은 케이스다.

이렇게 해서 새봄 3월에 또 한쌍의 커플이 탄생한다.

017-.jpg

Global Love Story -

After four years of waiting,

she made it happily

A woman will marry in March. She is one of the Korean-American women who are working hard as everybody does. I was contacted by her mother when she was 31 years old. Her mother called me after reading my column. 

She decided to remain in the States after finishing her degree in a university. She had nothing special anyways. Her educational background, outward appearance, and job were not more excellent than those of others. Her father retired from a certain big corporation in Korea, and had a middle class family. When I met her mother for the first time, she asked me bluntly.

“When I looked the advertisement of other marriage information company, it had kind of express charge. Can you handle mine as an express case if I pay the so-called express charge?”

There are peoples who want to pay extra charges when they want the marriage in a short time or want sort of special kind of people as spouses. In many cases it is difficult to deny the proposal.  It is easy to get much money if I take advantage of the psychological conditions.

It is, however, the way the couple manager should avoid, though. Sometimes I dream of her mother’s pitiful voice. In a long term business, I need to think about the dollars but the pennies. I said to her mother,

“You don’t need to pay extra charges. The only thing that you need to do is to promise me three conditions.”

First, it is not easy. It may be much difficult. The place where she lived had few ethnic Korean people.   This is a fact, and we should accept the fact.

Second, you need wait for a while, though. There may be no acceptable partners currently.  The meeting, however, may be made anytime because there is a steady flow of new subscribers. 

Third, you need think this case as an insurance policy. You invested money in an account to select a good spouse for your daughter. 

There were no available partners in the first year. In such case many subscribers secede from the subscription. Her mother and she were waiting without sudden give-up anyways. 
In the second year, a person was introduced to her. Her mother begged.

“Aren’t there any other ways? My daughter is getting older year by year…”

There was only one thing that I can do.
“Can you please wait a little bit more?”

In the third year, a certain father consulted me. His son was living around two hour drive from the woman’s residence. The man was in a similar situation like hers. Hence, I introduced the man to the woman. There were all kinds of difficult stuffs in the course of introduction. At the first introduction, one party was not within contact. At the second introduction, one party lost the phone, and thus the meeting was not available. I was not to give up notwithstanding. 

There are many women in the States who are in such situations. In this case she was lucky to make it even after a long waiting period. 
A new couple will be born in March this year after years of waiting.

DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 각 칼럼니스트가 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다. 라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. 라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다. 이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다. This column is written by the columnist, and the author is responsible for all its contents. The user is responsible for the judgment made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of this article and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using this information. In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.
전체: 1,100 건
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 다음

사람찾기

행사/소식

렌트&리스

비지니스