꾸준히 기다리고 찾다 보면
결국은 인연이 만들어진다는 것을 다시금 실감하게 된 하루였다.

그래서 회원들을 기억하고,
꾸준히 연락해서
믿음과 희망을 주는 일이 얼마나 중요한지를
마음에 새긴 하루이기도 했다.

추수감사절의 선물이라고 할까?

yay-23482896.jpg

[Global Love Story] Couples destined to meet will meet anyways.
The First Man

I spent Thanksgiving in Seattle. Whether it is in the States or in Korea, people get together, and enjoy the holidays by talking about the possible marriages of their sons and daughters. I got a phone call from a woman who lives in the Midwest. She had a pulchritudinous son, who was born in 1978 and was a medical doctor.  

The second Man

The day before Thanksgiving I got a phone call from parents who have a son and live in the West. Their son was also a handsome professional. The parents were, however, blue because they could not find the prospective bride yet.

And a woman

I thought of a woman whom I met 2 years ago after getting those two phone calls. She was a smart medical doctor, was born and raised in an affluent family. She lived, however, in a community where few Koreans lived, and thus had very limited chances of meeting.  She was not able to meet a good gentleman at that time, keeps on contacting me through her mother.

These 2 men and one woman got involved in the same situation
The mother of the woman called me after the meeting with one man. She could not talk to me on the phone at first. Couple of minutes later, she said, “I feel like I got haunted.” I replied, “What happened?” She said, “My daughter is now at my home to spend the Thanksgiving.” She said, “I feel like something good could happen.” Her daughter was not married yet, and she was ready to meet any gentleman if I introduce.

After hanging up the phone, I got a phone call from the parents of a gentleman. They proposed to have a lunch together tomorrow. I got in touch with the 3 young men and woman around the same time. Things went on that way without any intention anyways.

The presents of Thanksgiving

I think I have to introduce the 2 men to the woman. Though it will not work out to be a meaningful meeting, I think that anything like “destiny” will get involved if I keep on searching the partners in the data base and wait.

Thanksgiving is a day that reminds me that it is paramount to give the members the wishes and hopes by keeping the member information in mind and letting them informed on time. 

I think this is the priceless present of Thanksgiving.   

DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 각 칼럼니스트가 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다. 라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. 라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다. 이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다. This column is written by the columnist, and the author is responsible for all its contents. The user is responsible for the judgment made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of this article and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using this information. In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.
전체: 1,100 건
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 다음