많은 책임감을 느낀다. 

부모님 상담을 보면 
여성의 80%, 남성의 60%는 어머니가 전화를 하신다. 

재미있는 일도 있다. 
뉴저지에 초등학교 동창이 사는데, 
그 아들이 킹카라면서 소개를 잘해달라는 전화가 왔다. 

친구분과 통화가 되었는데, 
아들이 이미 선우에 가입을 했다는 것이다. 
이럴 때 ‘선우가 정말 중요한 역할을 하고 있구나’하는 생각을 하게 된다. 

미국에서 많은 부모님, 당사자들을 만나 함께 공감하고, 고민하면서
하루 하루 중매에 정진하고 있는 나날이다.

Global Love Story - Being anxious to meet first-class bride and first-class bridegroom

Currently I am supervising a matching service for 6 months in Korea and the other 6 months in the States.
The business that had begun in a small attic has grown up to be a global business in 26 years.

While I am doing matchmaking, I have lots of hard times, really hard times especially in the States.
There are many first-class brides and first-class bridegrooms who have only a few chances of meeting in the States.
If it were in Korea, they must have a variety of choices.

A mother consulted me about her son’s marriage.

This gentleman born in 1976 is a best candidate as he is tall and does a lucrative hotel business inherited from his parents. He had, however, very limited chances of meeting because his parents wanted him to marry an ethnic Korean woman.

Another woman from New Jersey was graduated from a renowned university, and is a dental doctor.

She told me that she and her parents wanted an ethnic Korean gentleman, and thus she had few chances of meeting. 

Now I am in the States for several months, and getting these kinds of requests frequently.
Each and every one of them is the best candidates for marriages.
There will be hundreds of these kinds of men and women in the States.
The United States is such a humongous country that these men and women have difficulty in finding the suitable partners. I think I have responsibility to have these men and women meet their partners because they ask help at Sunoo, Inc. 

The mothers of these men and women make calls for around 80% of women and 60% of men applicants.
Once a friend of mine who lives in New Jersey called me, said that his son is a really good candidate, and asked me to give his son a chance. When I checked the member listing, I found out that his son’s name was already on the list. In such cases I feel pride that Sunoo, Inc. is doing a really good job.

I am working a day by perusing the application materials, meeting those applicants and their parents, and musing on what the future of the applicants will be.

DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 각 칼럼니스트가 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다. 라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. 라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다. 이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다. This column is written by the columnist, and the author is responsible for all its contents. The user is responsible for the judgment made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of this article and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using this information. In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.
전체: 1,100 건