종류
룸메이트 
가격
$850 
연락처
714-410-9145 
문의(ASK)
Yumi 
* Please text me if you are interested in the room.

Hi, I have a room for rent in Irvine, CA off 405 FWY Culver and Jeffrey. My condo is in the Woodbridge community with pools and park amenities.

I have two rooms for rent. One is a master bed room (private room with private bathroom inside the room).
The other one is a private room with shared bathroom with other female renter in her 20s.

Bath room are furnished with a desk/chair (not in the master room), bed, mattress, lights, and dresser. There is a larger closet in the room. Each room has a key so you can lock the door of the room if you prefer. You are welcome to use the living room and kitchen. Please buy your own food:)
New floor, lights, bathroom cabinets, and washer and dryer for laundry. Bright rooms with recessed lightings.

No smoking, no illegal drugs, no pet, please.
If you would like to share the master room with other female, please ask. The master room has an extra bed.
Looking for a female (여자) roommate only.

$850 per month for private room with shared bathroom
$1100 per month for master room with private bathroom

Both procings include all utilities (Water, Gas, Electricity, Trash, and Internet
Please let me know if you are interested in.  Thank you.
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다. 라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.

상법 · 소송

사고&팔고

연예소식

칼럼