IT Database Administrator performs detailed data flow analysis ensuring the highest levels of efficiency in the database and query design in distributed data flows.
Senior DBA’s administer database systems to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data.
Also responsible for maintenance query development, system requirements, and database change management initiatives and providing technical guidance to other DBAs.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- 2 or more year’s professional experience as a Postgres (EnterpriseDB ASE) database Administrator with a strong working knowledge of Operational/Systems DBA to setup and support EnterpriseDB-Postgres.
- In-depth knowledge of the PostgreSQL architecture
- Experienced in installing, configuring, and upgrading EnterpriseDB/Postgres databases and clusters.
- Good knowledge of capacity planning and architecture design for database server deployment.
- Creating databases, migrating database objects from non-production to production environment.
- Designing and building data models, schemas, views, and tables to support application requirements
- Extensive experience in designing and executing backup and recovery concepts and procedures
- Measure database performance and troubleshoot complex database issues, I/O bottlenecks, SQL Tuning/
*We are looking for a Part-Time only, late-night hours are ok as this role may need to meet with our Korea Team.
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.