N Digital Dental Lab located in Pasadena is one of the digitized dental labs fabricating 3D surgical guide for implants utilizing various dental equipment including dental CAD software, milling machine, and 3D printer.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Korean speaking individual to join our guide team. An enthusiastic individual with excellent customer service skills, phone etiquette, multitasking, ability to work in a fast pace atmosphere, and ability to communicate in Korean to our growing customer base will be welcomed.
The office administrator is responsible for general administration in the surgical guide fabrication process. We'll be offering training for 3 months and will be fully paid during the training session. This is a long-term position. We are looking for serious applicants who wish to grow with our dental lab.
• Answering phones and assisting dental office staffs with their inquiries
• Filing, packing cases, writing emails, and sending invoices & necessary documents to the dental offices
• Preparing delivery labels and dropping off the box to the carrier
• Data entry
• Maintaining client database
• Scheduling meetings and deadlines
• Case follow up with dental offices
• Performing related duties and responsibilities required as an office administrator
[Qualifications & Skills]
• Bilingual - must be fluent in both Korean and English
• Must be eligible to work in the United States
• Highly organized with great attention to detail
• Effective time management and prioritization skills
• Knowledge in dental field is a plus but not required
Full time hours are from Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00pm.
$ 35,000 - 40,000 a year (Based on the performance after probation)
* Same rate during the probation period.
• Full paid training session (3 months)
• Health Insurance
• Sick leave
• Paid time off
** Insurance will be offered after 3 months of probation.
If interested, please email resume for consideration.
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your resume to the email address below.
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we get your resume, it will be reviewed and you will be contacted for a virtual or in-person interview within a week. Thank you for your attention.
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.