Women's online retailer is looking for a entry level position for E-commerce Marketing & Customer Service Department.
- Interact with customers via email, phone, social media, and other channels to provide fast and seamless customer service
- Manage company's social media platforms daily, to create, write and develop engaging text, image, and video content with Visual Department - Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc
- Create and execute Social Media/E-commerce strategies
- Research and report audience preferences and current trends
- Utilize Social Media platforms to drive traffic
- 1-3 years of experience in related field is a plus
- Copywriting experience is a plus
- Basic graphic skill is a plus
- Maintain a strong knowledge of market trends and competition
- Must have great attention to detail and strong sense of teamwork
- Fluent in English and Korean
Please send resume to email@example.com
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.