Dream Int’l Ltd는 세계적인 Toy Brand 의 제품을 생산하는 Plush Toy / Plastic Toy Manufacturer 입니다.
Product Development & Sales Associate
We’re looking for dedicated and detail-oriented individuals who are seeking to develop their career in the Toy industry. This job involves A to Z of various toy product productions.
Listed below are the overview and essential duties and responsibilities of this job:
• Learning the various stages and information related to product development (e.g. materials, design, cost, etc.)
• Monitoring product development status of various projects and managing the various tasks involved.
• Communicating with customers, factories and their respective departments to:
• Evaluate products’ design, cost, production, testing and shipping schedule.
• Regular market research trips to various retailers for QA and to identify potential improvements for future production.
• Often require domestic and international business trips to participate in meetings and production line check.
• Performing other duties as needed.
Disney Store/Disney Theme Park, Funko LLC, Sea World…etc
• Fluent in English and Korean
• 4 year college degree
• Must be familiar with basic computer, email, MS office, and internet.
• Self-motivated, reliable, well organized & ability to work together as a team.
• Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship (We do not sponsor employment visas)
• Free Snacks/drinks in the lounge
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• 401k after one year
• Paid leave (sick days, vacation, holidays)
Please submit your resume via e-mail
Company Website : www.dream-i.com.hk
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.