Duties and Responsibilities:
The E-commerce associate who is a team player, detailed & well organized, and efficient at multi-tasking will join our online team to manage various E-commerce platforms, such as, FashionGo, OrangeShine, Amazon, Walmart, Shopify platform websites, etc.
- Must have great attention to detail and strong sense of teamwork
- Prepare product photoshoot & organize products image files upon completion of product shoot
- Uploading photos to websites & deactivating sold out items
- Preparing and listing products on various marketplaces
- Assist with implementing Email/digital marketing campaigns to increase engagement metrics (Direct mail, web page layout, advertisement, e-blast, etc.)
- Ability to use graphic tools, such as, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
- HTML, CSS knowledge is a big plus
• 3 months of probation)
- Rate: DOE
Full time: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm / Lunch: 12:30pm-1:30pm
We are a company engaged in Fashion handbag and we are looking for detail-oriented candidates immediately.
- 0-3 year experience
- Organizing samples & Must be detailed oriented and able to multi task
- Skill: Excel, Photoshop plus
- Ability to multi-task and work as a team
- Bilingual (Korean/English)
-FULL TIME ONLY: 9 AM to 6:30 PM (Lunch break 12:30-1:30 PM)
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.