JNK Accountancy Group is currently seeking a Staff Accountant in Audit and Accounting team.
The Staff Accountant will perform financial audit, review, compilation, and agreed-upon procedures.
- Assists/performs attestation and other special project procedures obtaining, analyzing, and evaluating evidentiary data.
(Audit, Review, Compilation, and Agreed Upon Procedures)
- Prepares working papers that record and summarize data on the assigned engagement.
- Reports audit findings and makes recommendations for the correction of unsatisfactory conditions, improvements in operations, and reductions in cost.
- Assists in drafting financial statements in accordance with US GAAP and IFRS
- Performs other duties as may be assigned at the request of management
- Travel: Less than 20%
- Intermediate knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to successfully perform the job duties by the due date
- Ability to manage various projects independently and within a group environment
- Bi-lingual preferred (English and Korean)
- 1-2 years of accounting experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business
- Legally able to work in the U.S.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid time off (holidays, vacation, sick, maternity leave, etc.)
- Lunch & snacks provided
- CPA & EA exam/license support program
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.