Job Type: Full-time
Job Title: Associate Fashion Designer
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Successfully identify trends in women's fashion, culture, color and consumer trend
- Collaborate with design, merchandise, and sales partners to create and present seasonal color palettes & concepts
- Have strong fabric knowledge
- Ensure a strong understanding of competitive market and landscape, along with identifying continuous opportunities for growth
- Partner with team members and sales to understand customer needs to create designs and assortments; present to customer buyers
- Must have an understanding on development throughout the production and fit process
- Manage multiple priority projects and development calendars for a variety of needs, from internal to external customers
- Assist Head of Design complete day-to-day tasks along with the design team.
- Partner with product development resources to select materials based on their functional properties, aesthetics and costs, without sacrificing design and style
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a designer
- Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Design/Textile Design or related preferred
- Proficiency in Adobe products preferred
- Languages: English is a must, Korean is a plus
- Authorized to work in the U.S
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume & cover letter attached - briefly describing your set goal as a designer and why you are qualified for this position!
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.