*Business researcher and project financing Closing/Servicing Officer
• Minimum three (1 ) years of mortgage closing/servicing experience
• Knowledgeable in financial/ banking, regulations, and State/Federal Regulations
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Competently utilize computer software such as MS Word, MS Excel and email.
* Business project planner / consultant (Los Angeles)
• Minimum of 1 years of financial or operations business consultant /planning experience within Banking or Financial Services industries
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration or related fields
• Ability to conduct branch audits and other audits as assigned
• Prepare neat, concise, appropriately referenced and easy-to-follow working papers that support the procedures performed,
conclusion drawn and recommendations made
• Assist in preparation of audit reports on internal control deficiencies and recommend improvements; ensuring clarity, conciseness
and issuance in a timely manner
• Effectively organize/prioritize multiple assignments to meet established deadlines, monitor progress of audits, and manage
• Assist with follow up and timely disposition of audit and exam findings
• Comply with professional standards of conduct
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.