JNK Accountancy Group is currently seeking a Staff Accountant in accounting and tax team. The Staff Accountant in accounting and tax team will perform both overall accounting services and tax services including, but not limited to, bookkeeping, financial statements preparation, and various income tax returns to IRS and state & local taxing jurisdictions.
Main job tasks and responsibilities
- Bookkeeping / financial statements preparation
- Data entry
- Client data review
- Monthly bank and credit card reconciliation
- Posting adjusting journal entries
- Periodic internal financial statements preparation
- Tax return preparation for business and individual
- Sales tax return preparation and filing
- Various government licenses and permits
- Various government notice follow up & resolution
- Client communications
- Filing & organizing documents
- Travel: less than 5%
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economic, Finance preferred
- 1~2 year accounting experience preferred
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines for multiple projects
- Must be a fast learner and detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (word and excel)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid interpersonal/communication skills
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to work over-time during busy season and as needed
- Bi-lingual preferred (English, Korean)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with matching
- Paid Time Off
Please email resume with a cover letter to email@example.com
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.