• Invoices or changes into Inventory and Accounting systems.
• Update customer payment status and make payments to Suppliers/Vendors.
• Process and review customer credit application with bank / trade references.
• Daily, Weekly, Monthly accounting reconciliations.
• General administration supports.
• Fluent level of speaking & writing in English and Korean.
• Effective communication/reporting skills and quick book
• Organizational skills to understand work flow and manage documents.
• Self-motivated to learn, note and make efforts to complete tasks.
• Legally work in the US.
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.