# Consult with small business owners of their financials and help them identify which funding solution best addresses their needs
# Follow up on leads and maintain active pipeline
# Collect necessary documents from business owners
# Engage with small business owners through outbound/inbound calls
# Fluent in English (bilingual is a huge plus)
# Comfortable conducting sales over the phone
# Computer friendly (min 40 wpm is required)
# Punctuality; strong time management skills
# Preferred, but not required: 1+ year experience in business loan (working capital, term loan, sba and/or equipment financing).
Why you should consider joining us?
# Base salary plus uncapped commission!
# You will be one of very first 10 team members who will lead the team with your manager
# We are a team of young and fresh/open-minded people; average age of our team members is 32
# We are a fintech startup with a lot of opportunity and room for growth. Become one of our founding team members!
BrightPoint uses SALESFORCE, G-SUITE, & RINGDNA.
What you should know about this job:
# This is not a customer service job; this is 100% sales job where you directly engage with clients
# We are an online lender; no field outside sales; all sales are conduct over the phone/email
# Work hour is 8am-5pm Monday through Friday (can be adjusted to 7am-4pm)
# Base salary: Starts at $30k/year
# Probationary/training period, if no experience in business financing (60 days): $12/hour
For a $50,000 business loan, your net commission is $500-$800
Currently, health insurance is available to employees with 6+ month.
2. Graphic Designer
• Experience in Photoshop is a must.
• Knowledge & Experience in Social Media Marketing is a PLUS
• Create well designed, quality content, advertising, and branded materials across multiple channels (including email, social media, web and print)
• Willingness to learn and work in a collaborative team environment.
• Participate in creative brainstorming/concepting for marketing and design projects
• Bilingual in Korean and English preferred
• Must be eligible to work in the US.
• All levels of experience are welcomed.
BrightPoint Capital is a fintech startup that helps small businesses grow. We provide short-term capital to small businesses owners who need quick funding, or do not qualify through traditional bank financing. Through our online platform and simple application process, we deliver funds in less than 48 hours. BrightPoint Capital is a California licensed financed lender.