Accounting – A/P , A/R
We are a well-known and established luggage manufacturer marketing and distributing our products through a variety of retail channels. Our company has an all-encompassing corporate culture valuing and rewarding individual’s initiative and creativity. As a growing industry leader, we currently have openings for the following positions. These positions are located in our corporate office in La Palma, CA.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
Specific Job responsibilities include:
• Apply checks to customer accounts
• Process refunds, returned checks and bad debts.
• Must be proficient in processing invoices (incoming & verifying information)
• Posting to vendor accounts and processing cleared checks.
• Perform Journal entries and month-end for AP and AR areas.
• Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
• BA diploma or Accounting Certificate equivalent
• At least 2-3 years in Accounting field including heavy Accounts Payable
• Ability to prioritize and organize work flow.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Understanding and exposure to import and wholesale processes
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced, quick-change environment
• Detailed oriented with the ability to drill to the bottom and understanding all financial transactions.
• Highly-skilled in Accounting software, Excel, as well as, modern ERP systems
• Competitive salary
• Medical insurance
• Paid sick days and vacation
• Incentive /Bonus Program
• Job security and growth potential