• Consult with small business owners of their financials and help them identify which funding solution best addresses their needs
• Follow up on leads and maintain active pipeline
• Collect necessary documents from business owners and send them to the funding coordinator
• Engage with small business owners through outbound/inbound calls
• It’s all about building relationship with small business owners
• Bilingual (Korean/English)
• Strong sales-minded, goal-oriented
• Comfortable conducting sales over the phone
• Computer friendly (min 40 wpm is required)
• Prefer but not required: 1+ year experience in business loan (working capital, term loan, sba and/or equipment financing).
Base Salary: starts at $30k (hourly during first 60 day probationary period)
Plus competitive commission and bonus (high potential to make $70k+ during 1st year)
2. IT Technician – Entry Level
컴퓨터를 좋아하시고 IT/Software/Programming 분야에 항상 관심이 많으신 인재를 구합니다. 본인 센스를 갖고 항상 빨리 배우는것을 두려워 하지 않는 분이면 가능합니다. 최고 엔지니어들과 일해 보는 좋은 기회를 가져 보세요.
3. Graphic Designer
• Experience in Photoshop is a must.
• Knowledge & Experience in Social Media Marketing is a PLUS
• Create well designed, quality content, advertising, and branded materials across multiple channels (including email, social media, web and print)
• Willingness to learn and work in a collaborative team environment.
• Participate in creative brainstorming/concepting for marketing and design projects
• Bilingual in Korean and English preferred
• Must be eligible to work in the US.
• All levels of experience are welcomed.
BrightPoint Capital is a fintech startup that helps small businesses grow. We provide short-term capital to small businesses owners who need quick funding, or do not qualify through traditional bank financing. Through our online platform and simple application process, we deliver funds in less than 48 hours. BrightPoint Capital is a California licensed financed lender.