Seeking a full time Leasing Consultant to support the leasing and marketing efforts for our property in Los Angeles
The candidate we seek is bright, personable, efficient, trustworthy, and polished with experience in customer service and leasing.
Marketing & Leasing
• Review tenant applications, maintain waiting lists, show available units.
• Keeps property vacancy loss to a minimum by posting ads daily and holding "open houses".
• Follows up on each tour with a thank you note and/or telephone call
• Complete lease agreements
• Conduct monthly Market Surveys
• Walk the property to monitor the appearance of the property
• Works with management team to administer renewal program
• Type leases and complete appropriate paperwork, input information into Yardi.
• Maintain resident files
• Maintain and record daily inspections
• Distribute notices
• Assist management team with various tasks
Employee HMO medical insurance premium paid 100% by the company (dependent coverage is available with the option to add dependent coverage with an employee contribution based on the selected plan and number of dependents covered).
Option of adding dental and vision insurance at group rates
Vacation and personal days
A generous holiday schedule that includes the week off between Christmas and New Years Day
Flexible Spending Accounts (Section 125 Plan)
Please send your resume to email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.