Salt & Pepper Clothing Company Inc. founded in 2004.
We strive to create collections centered on quality construction and affordability for all shapes, sizes, and lifestyles. Our mission is to continuously develop a range of styles which now includes extended size as well as fashionable active wear.
We currently cater to boutiques across the US and abroad as well as major chain retailers.
Our much-loved brands are Flying Tomato, Jealous Tomato, A.Calin, Champagne & Strawberry, Free Market and the most recent addition, Nitt.
- Creating contents for the website
- Creation and execution of weekly Eblasts.
- Develop projects from concept to final traditional print and digital print.
- Quality photo retouching and color correcting as needed.
- Multi-tasker who is dedicated and reliable
- Strong organization skills and meeting deadlines
- Fluent in English, Korean is a plus
- 3 months of probation (training period)
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.