It's Boba Time is actively hiring a full-time Project Coordinator. This is an amazing opportunity for someone from a four year university and at least 2 years of corporate work experience to be part of successfully growing franchise business.
Full-Time (40 hours/week)
$45,000 per year
1. Paid Time Off;
2. Paid Sick Days;
4. Employer paid Health Insurance
5. Paid Lunch;
6. Partial monthly mobile phone bill reimbursement;
1. Coordinate and create a regular publishing schedule (social media outlets);
2. Keep promotional material ready by coordinating requirements with design department; place orders; verify receipt and installation;
3. Implement goals and input on new marketing ideas and trending strategies;
4. Prepare marketing and advertising strategies, plan objectives, organize promotional calendars;
5. Order and ensure production, delivery, and installation of all related marketing materials;
6. Work closely with internal teams, including operations, marketing, and design as well as external teams, including, franchisees and vendors;
7. Organize and file project documentation and manage company marketing material databases;
8. Take on projects of all sizes, including small, day-to-day updates to support corporate stores; and,
9. Comfortably manage multiple projects of varying levels of urgency and scope concurrently.
1. Highly organized and detail oriented;
2. Ambitious leadership material;
3. Bachelor's degree in business related field;
4. At least 2 years of corporate office or business administration experience; and,
5. Eligible to work in the United States.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.