- Manage and maintain the digital product catalog by adding new products to the site and updating existing product data, including product titles, descriptions, images, and all other applicable product attributes (Ensuring quality of data entry)
- Work with other members of the team to track and prioritize the status of incoming products and inventory to ensure products get live on site in a timely manner
- Optimize product sell-through using best-in-class site merchandising tactics to drive revenue and conversion growth
- Establish and monitor inventory levels and sell-through.
- 3+ years’ experience as a fashion merchandiser (or equivalent)
- Apparel merchandising/buying background preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with business analysis/expertise in excel.
- Must Fluent in English & Korean
- Well organized
- Proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Must be able to legally work in the US
Employment Benefits includes:
- Paid Sick days & Vacation days after 90 days probation
- Lunch provided
- Health Insurance (Medical, Vision, Dental) after 90 days probation