Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision Benefit, Life Insurance/Financial Planning, Paid Vacation, Employee Discounts
Preference: Bi-Lingual, Fluent in English, Fluent in Korean
Salary: Discussed Upon Interview
Type of Work: Full Time
IT Technician Responsibilities
• Setting up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices
• Checking computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
• Installing and configuring appropriate software and functions according to specifications
We are looking for a qualified and passionate IT Technician who will install and maintain computer systems and networks aiming for the highest functionality for multiple T-Mobile stores located in Southern California! You will also educate and guide T-Mobile store employees to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure.
A successful IT Technician must have a thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems. The ideal candidate will also have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail.
The goal is to build and maintain updated and efficient computer systems and networks to optimize the role of technology on business sustainability.
• Drive and visit multiple T-Mobile store locations daily
• Communicate and follow up with the store employees
• Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
• Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
• Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
• Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
• Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
• Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
• Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
• Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
• Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
• Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders
• Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position (Preferred)
• Driver’s license
• Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication ability
• Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
• In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
• Bilingual speaker, Korean and English
DISCLAIMER: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.